Warehouse Operations Manager
- Supervise Technicians in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Work in a warehouse environment involving prep and de-prep for rentals and productions
- Analyze company schedule to make sure adequate resources are available for assigned tasks
- Enforce established security and safety programs
- Ensure compliance with shop paperwork protocols
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of equipment, shipping and receiving tasks, maintenance of company vehicles, & cleanliness and organization of the shop
- Be familiar with all tools, machinery and facilities in order to instruct and supervise in their proper and safe use
- Plan and develop systems and procedures to improve the efficiency, operating quality and safety of the warehouse
- Actively participate in employee management to identify positive and negative employee qualities relating to: morale, training, customer relations, workmanship, procedure and policy compliance, company values, safety consciousness, ability to work with co-workers, etc.
- Responsible for assisting in hiring, training, reviewing, and coaching employees that work within the warehouse.
Additional required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Exceptional skills in problem solving, decision-making, prioritizing work, organizing, and getting the necessary information from relevant sources
- Should have good people skills, be pleasant and courteous, and posses a great deal of patience when working under pressure
- 5 or more years of entertainment industry production and/or theatrical experience required
- General knowledge of audio systems, lighting and dimming equipment, staging systems, and other production equipment preferred
- Ability to produce and maintain a clean and valid driver’s license and obtain a DOT Medical Card according to company vehicle driving standards
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, verbally and in writing
- Basic Windows computer skills including Microsoft Office; more specific skills with R2.
- Applicant must be willing to relocate to the Baltimore metro area.
- High school graduate or equivalent required
- College attendance preferred